Unfortunately, I was told that my model railway layout was not allowed to remain in this place. I try to delay dismantling as long as possible. So on the one hand I'm looking for a new location, on the other hand I want to use the move for a renovation. A staging yard is to be built, and one level above it a marshalling yard and a through yard.
I also aged the BR-215 a bit. Two signals now have one (braking section), I have ordered a braking module for one section. I'll try a cheaper option too. I would also like to order a locomotive (probably BR-101 for the IC) with sound soon. So, all in all, there is still a lot to do.
The braking track is installed, it works. As a new idea, I have decided to exchange the ICE for an ICE3. Unfortunately the delta decoder does not work with the braking module. Therefore, I will gradually replace all non-functioning locomotives. That would be the BR-130, the BR-215, the BR-361 and the ICE.
Upper level route map with marshalling yard and through station.
Lower level with shadow station